ACS members are invited to register for our on-line 2022 AGM and Member Information Session.
Under Section 13 of the ACS Rules, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Australian Computer Society Incorporated for 2021 will be held via videoconference on Tuesday 22nd November 2022 at 5.00pm (AEST, Queensland time).
- Administration & Welcome
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 30th AGM held on 23 November 2021
- Acceptance of the consolidated Annual Financial Statements of Australian Computer Society Incorporated (the Association) and its subsidiaries (the ‘Group’) for the year ended 30 June 2022.
- Receipt of the report of Management Committee on the activities of the Society during the financial year ended 30 June 2022
- Outcome of the vote
A Members Information Session will follow the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting.
Agenda and Papers
Papers are available in the Membership Portal.
Who is eligible to vote:
All financial members, other than members of Overseas Group, Students, Honorary Fellows and Honorary Members (who were not members before classification as an Honorary Member) are entitled to attend and vote at general meetings of the Society. A member may not vote at any general meeting of the Society unless all monies payable by that member (and their proxy), to the Society, have been paid.
Eligible voting members will be sent a link to vote on the motions raised in the AGM on the day of the event.
Appointing a Proxy:
If you cannot attend, you are entitled to appoint an eligible person to vote on your behalf. Submit an Appointment of Proxy Form by:
· email to [email protected] or
· post to Governance, ACS, PO Box Q534, QVB, SYDNEY NSW 1230
ensuring it is received by ACS no later than 72 hours prior to the AGM commencement.
Registration for the AGM:
Please REGISTER your attendance at this event.
Please note: : In order to ensure appropriate checks of eligibility to attend and vote at the AGM, registration will close 4 hours before commencement at 1.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 22 November.
Two hours before the event commences all members registered for the event will be sent a link to access the online portal.
Members Information Session
A Members Information Session will be held immediately after the Annual General Meeting.
Items proposed for discussion and Q&A:
- Review of ACS constitution
- ACS Strategic Direction
- Other issues raised
Members are invited to submit questions for the information session.