Join our panel of experts as the discuss what is required to create a smart city and place
ACS would like to invite you to join our Industry Insights Leaders Series on June 24, 5:30 pm as we hear from a panel of experts who break down and discuss the key messages from the ACS AI Ethics Report. Looking at a wide range of issues that make up this important topic from:
- What do we need to understand the ethics around AI?
- What does incorporating an ethical approach to AI mean in a practical sense?
- How can ethics inform risk assessments in regards to innovation, security, and development?
- How can appropriate governance enable success for businesses utilising AI?
- To trust and believe in the technology and decisions created by AI there needs to be a strong framework based on ethics.
Our panel includes:
- Aurelie Jacquet, Chair of Standards Australia Committee on Artificial Intelligence
- Peter Leonard, Principal and Director at Data Synergies
- Kimberlee Weatherall, Chief Investigator at ARC Centre of Excellence for Automated Decision-Making and Society
- Ed Santow, Human Rights Commissioner