Under a customer-centric model, needs vary, however, the underpinning driver remains constant:
- How are skills accurately identified?
- What skills are needed for the future?
- What solutions will take us from where we are today to where we want to be in 3, 5 and 10 years?
- What is the investment required?
- What will be the return on investment?
Even within work teams, it is not a case of one size fits all.
Our tailored professional development solutions are designed with leading experts and partners to enable maximum flexibility. Delivered online, at your worksite or offsite or at one of our partners training facilities these solutions include:
- Online professional development opportunities;
- Instructor-led courses;
- Mixed mode online combined with instructor led courses;
- Short courses;
- Assessment only pathways;
- Mentoring programs;
- Conferences and events; and
- ICT skills profiling for work teams and organisations including the capability to broker specialist solutions from third parties (e.g. vendor certifications) aligned to SFIA and integrated into holistic workforce development plans.
As part of our ICT skills profiling capacity, we also have the ability to integrate our learning and development solutions into a business’ internal induction, onboarding, talent identification and fast-track programs.
Solutions to enable and inform workforce planning include:
- ACS providing the interface between HR functions and the technical and management skills needs of ICT units;
- SFIA capability statements for all ACS competency-based training;
- All ACS professional development events are mapped to SFIA enabling skills profile reports; and
- ACS independent validated skills assessments for organisations.