The award of Fellow is the highest honour that ACS bestows, and is widely recognised across our industry. As the professional body for ICT in Australia, we pride ourselves on recognising those who have made a distinguished contribution to the development of ICT which has been of benefit to others within the sector.
The ACS Victorian branch is eager to acknowledge those individuals, and is encouraging members to nominate for an ACS Fellowship.
The key to a successful Fellow’s nomination is to emphasise your distinguished contribution. This may include successful business outcomes and accomplishments, or notable research and development to ICT.
For more information, please contact Kelly.Kayne@acs.org.au or call 03 9249 6700.
Fellows application top-tips
Starting your application:
- Make sure you are a full financial member
- Make sure your nominator is a full financial member (not required to be a Fellow)
Writing your application
- Read application guidelines
- Have a clear citation that can communicate your distinguished contributions
- Contact referees for their referee statements
o Referee’s do not have to be ACS members
o Referee statements can be in an email format
Submitting your application
- Please submit your application pack in Word format (not PDF)
- Application packs must include
o Completed application form (word doc)
o Curriculum vitae (CV)
o Referee statements (2)