AIM’s vision of better managers and better leaders for a better society cannot be met without having a significant impact on workplaces and the broader community. Teams are a big part of this equation, and yet, so often team development is under-baked and is not a specific point of focus .
So how do you build a high performing team?
This highly practical and interactive workshop will provide you with the tools to move towards a high performing team. Take away:
* simple frameworks and tools to help you diagnose where you and your team are
* techniques and approaches you can implement in your workplace straight away
* the leadership drivers of employee engagement
* a self-assessment of where you are with your personal engagement
* the tools to develop an action plan to implement back in the business
The Leadership Outlook Series is AIM’s annual ‘kick off’ workshop. Join Phil Crenigan FAIM, leading executive coach from Executive Turning Point Pty Ltd for this practical and interactive workshop.
The session will once again end with a panel of local Members, discussing the importance of developing a high performing team, and the tips and traps you need to know. Book a ticket for yourself or bring the whole team – special group prices available to take your team to the next level.
For more information, please contact AIM on 1300 661 061 or click here.