Powerful collaboration technologies offer unique qualities and abilities to your organisation. However the trade-off often delivers significant information governance challenges that can easily lead to cost blow-outs.
This presentation is full of savvy tips and recommendations to help lower your technology operating costs whilst still delivering strategic collaboration objectives by adopting strong information governance practices through clear roles and responsibilities.
Hear how Andy successfully engaged with key business stakeholders to deliver a high quality collaboration service by:
- Identifying the goals and scope of the project
- Determining a fit-for-purpose governance model
- Establishing an appropriate owner and sponsor
- Generating the role of business user champions
- Conducting just-in-time education and training
- Building a strong community of practice
Three key take-away points:
- Tactics to draw up clearly drawn lines of information governance aimed at authority, accountability, and responsibility to be successful.
- Healthy working relations and partnerships between the business and IT can help reduce operating costs.
- Bringing together all the business user champions to form a community of practice, providing competitive advantage and extending your organisational capability
Presented by Andy Lavender, IM SIG Convenor
When: Wednesday 6th April, 2016 / 5:00pm Registration for 5:30pm Start - 7:30pm Concludes
Where: Microsoft - Level 3 100 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000