Being a courageous Senior IT Executive and CIO requires a unique combination of entrepreneurial flair and strong analytical skills. It means you're able to recognise the competitive advantages that a particular technology brings to an organisation and its customers, and effectively drive change. And it means you have the confidence to face the challenges of disruptive technologies that arrive in ever-shorter cycles.
The ACS Future Leaders Institute is your chance to develop the leadership skills that help you realise your full potential to CIO, with the ability to recognise and implement the next game-changing solution successfully and respond decisively to disruptive technology.
* Karen Stocks - Managing Director, Twitter Australia
* Dr Stefan Hajkowicz - Principal Scientist, CSIRO
* Ken Matthews - Managing Director, CIO Advisory
* Dr Nick Tate - University of Queensland, Fellow BSc(Hons), MSc, PhD, CEng, CITP, ACS CP
* Michael Kelly - Director, Kelly Speech Communication
| || |
|Date:||Monday 6 to Friday 10 June, 2016|
|Venue:||Peppers Salt Resort and Spa, Kingscliff, NSW|
|Please note:||Early Bird closes on 1 April, 2016|
For more information click here, or register today to avoid missing out!