In early 2015 the Brabham Group recommended a pilot phase of 12 weeks to allow ACS to undertake discovery and investigative work regarding how we engage with potential and current Members through customer journeys, from the initial contact all the way through the membership and professional lifecycle, and the development of a customised portal for members to interactively engage with ACS and other Members.
In March 2015 the ACS' elected Congress and Management Committee representatives endorsed ACS’ Digital Business Strategy and supported this through a significant investment. This support made a commitment to:
- Be "digital first" in our delivery of benefits, products and services
- Be customer centric always
- Be seen as digital thought leaders in everything we deliver
- Influence and shape the ICT Profession
- Look to capture new digital business opportunities
- Be the ICT member community of choice for professionals
- Grow digital intelligence across ACS to provide better service and engagement to our members and stakeholders
As a result the Digital Business Strategy Project was born. This project will ensure that ACS’ digital information and physical resources combine in new ways to create sustainable value for our Members. Ultimately we believe that we aren’t simply changing our website but are creating new, innovative ways to better serve our Members – now and into the future.
Each week we will be reaching out to you to keep you updated with information on how the Digital Business Strategy Project is progressing, the benefits and improvements that are being made and, when possible, unveiling previews of the new designs and functionality. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Follow our digital transformation at https://more.acs.org.au/about-the-acs/acs-digital-business-strategy-project