ACS is delighted to invite you to be part of the television audience for the Australia 2016 Innovation Panel.
Backed by Industry & Government, this is a first initiative of its kind in Australia, where leaders of Industry and Innovation will interact, to discuss the future of the Australian Nation in a televised forum.
The audience includes leading CEOs from Industry, Government Officials and the leading Startups of Australia and Andrew Johnson, ACS CEO, will be on the panel.
The format includes two panel discussions and Q&A. The outcome of the discussions will be shared with Local, State and Federal Government.
Your input will be instrumental in driving a future business vision for the Australian Economy. The agenda includes a networking lunch that will provide you ample opportunities to interact with other attendees.
* Elaine Stead, Managing Director of Venture capital, Blue Sky Private Equity
* Dave Rumsey, CIO, Tourism Australia
* Andrew Cunningham, Innovation Leader, Minter Ellison
* Sheena Jack, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, HCF
* Ian Hopkinson, Director, The Founder Institute
* Bridget Loudon, CEO, Expert360
* Sarina Russo, CEO, Sarina Russo and James Cook University
* Benjamin Chong, CEO, Right Click Capital
* Dr Robert Lang, CEO, AUGGD
* Andrew Johnson, CEO, ACS
|Date:||Tuesday 15 November, 2016 |
|Time:||10.30am to 3:00pm|
|Venue:||ABC Studios, 8 Gordon St, Elsternwick VIC|
|Speaker: ||Q & A, Discussion Panel, Televised Event|
Tickets are free and include a networking lunch. Tickets are limited to 50 seats, so register now!