The ACS Canberra Branch is calling for expressions of interest for those interested in speaking at the ACS regular events during 2017. Speaking opportunities are available on a variety of topic matters and at regular intervals during the calendar year.
Benefits of speaking at ACS events:
* It will allow you to contribute your knowledge and skills to the ICT industry, helping guide the way forward for ICT professionals, and assist the industry by discussing solutions to overcoming ICT challenges.
* Speaking at ACS events will allow you to broaden your networks, gaining valuable personal connections with ACS members, sponsors, ICT professionals, and graduates.
* Allow your voice to be heard, and influence the audience on a topic matter you are passionate about.
* Generate positive publicity for yourself and your employer by showing your commitment and involvement in the local ICT industry.
The topics or areas that we would love to host presentations on are:
* Cyber Security
* Cloud solutions
* Change management in ICT
* Business analysis
* Innovation and Entrepreneurship
* Information management, predictive Analysis, Micro-services
* Project management solutions
Your expression of interest should include:
* A brief personal biography (~one page) including a headshot photo and details of any experience you have in public presentations
* Presentation topic(s) and 100-200 word abstract(s)
* Preferred presentation times (month, day of week) and audience (if you are thinking of Special Interest Group audiences such as Agile, Digital Transformation, Enterprises Architecture, Software Testing, and Data management)
Please send your expression of interest to the ACS Canberra Events Manager, Jenalle Wei, at Jenalle.email@example.com by 1st December 2016.