- Do you want to improve your communication and leadership skills?
- Do you want to feel more confident speaking in front of an audience?
- Would you like to command attention and interest in a wide variety of business and social situations?
- Would you benefit from being a more persuasive and effective speaker?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this ACS Toastmasters SIG is for you. Come and join other like-minded people to develop these important skills. Our mission is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment, in which every member has the opportunity to develop and practice communication and leadership skills which in turn fosters self-confidence and personal growth.
We deliver the Toastmasters educational programs in a lively and interactive environment, offering:
- Opportunities to give both prepared and impromptu speeches
- Receive and learn how to give constructive evaluations
- Opportunities to learn and to perform different leadership roles: meeting chair, mentoring, event organiser, club executive roles and beyond
- Camaraderie with your fellow members.
For more information and to register, click here.