ACS Qld are looking for some Queensland innovations to showcase at the #accessIT Conference.
If you have a product/service that would be of interest to IT professionals consider exhibiting at the #accessIT Conference.
The Conference draws on 30+ inspirational and specialised thought leaders in cyber security, innovation, diversity and IT Education. It will take a ‘back to the future’ to look at software, systems and the broader technology spectrum. The programme will also provide insights into where and how the Queensland IT industry should focus its collective energies over the next couple of decades so as not to be left behind in what will be an even more globalised, competitive and automated world.
We expect over 300 IT professionals to attend the conference from students through to CEO's from around Australia. Exhibiting is not only about promoting your product, but meeting fellow exhibitors that you didn't know you needed to meet and forming important connections.
Current exhibitors include: Qld Government, ATech, Presence of IT, All Planned, Dialog, Young IT & Navitas...to name a few.
The rates are very reasonable and exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Basic 3m x 3m shell stand on the 25th October
- Logo placement of conference banner (if logo received on time)
- Logo placement with hyperlink to your website on the conference website
- Electronic list of opt-in delegates 1 week prior to the conference
- Your organisation's description on the conference app
- 1 x complimentary conference ticket
- 1 x early bird rate conference ticket
Spaces are filling fast! If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact [email protected] or call 3316 5700.
Visit here for more information on the conference.