Following the Reimagination Thought Leaders’ Summit on 1 December 2016, ACS will be hosting a cocktail reception allowing our delegates, guests and leaders from business, government, education and research sectors to converge and share their learnings before we celebrate and honour Australia’s best team and individual technology disruptors at the ACS Digital Disruptors and Pearcey Foundation Awards gala dinner.
The award finalists will be recognised and winners announced at this dinner.
Australia's best team and individual technology disruptors will be nominated from 12 categories:
Individual award categories:
- ICT Professional of the Year
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Male under 30)
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Female under 30)
- ICT Researcher of the Year
- ICT Educator of the Year
- ICT Student of the Year
Team/Project award categories:
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Small teams under 20)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Medium teams 21-200)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Large teams 200+)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Not for Profit)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Government)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Corporate)
To view the 2016 award category criteria, please click here. Or submit your nomination today!