- Do you want to improve your communication and leadership skills?
- Do you want to feel more confident speaking in front of an audience?
- Would you like to command attention and interest in a wide variety of business and social situations?
- Would you benefit from being a more persuasive and effective speaker?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this ACS Toastmasters SIG is for you. Come and join other like-minded people to develop these important skills.
Our mission is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment, in which every member has the opportunity to develop and practice communication and leadership skills which in turn fosters self confidence and personal growth.
We deliver the Toastmasters educational programs in a lively and interactive environment, offering:
- Opportunities to give both prepared and impromptu speeches
- Receive and learn how to give constructive evaluations
- Opportunities to learn and to perform different leadership roles: meeting chair, mentoring, event organiser, club executive roles and beyond
- Camaraderie with your fellow members.
The Toastmasters program is suitable for everyone with an interest in improving their communication and leadership skills regardless of current skill levels. Join this program (fees apply) and start your personal development. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com
(no commercial emails).
For more information or to register for the next Toastmasters event, contact the NSW Branch.