ACS is proud to announce nominations for our second annual Digital Disruptors Awards are now open.
- Will your work make a difference to Australia’s Digital Future?
- Have you undertaken a project that will transform service for digital consumers or the skills of work teams? Or do you know anyone who has?
- They can join past winners from companies such as Woolworths, CSIRO, SERCO, ATO, Radlink, Western Sydney University and a range of young innovators and start ups.
The Digital Disruptors Awards will be presented at a gala dinner following Reimagination ’16 at The Star, Sydney on 1 December 2016.
There are 12 categories for the 2016 ACS Digital Disruptors awards:
- ICT Professional of the Year
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Male under 30)
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Female under 30)
- ICT Researcher of the Year
- ICT Educator of the Year
- ICT Student of the Year
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Small teams under 20)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Medium teams under 21-200)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Large teams 200+)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Not for Profit)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Government)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Corporate)
Recognise those who are transforming our nation’s digital future. Nominate a person or project worthy of recognition today at www.reimagination16.acs.org.au/digital-disruptors-awards/