The State Government of Victoria - through Trade Victoria - has partnered with the Australian Supply Chain Institute (ASCI) to deliver this exclusive half-day event.
Participants will learn valuable tips from experts doing business with Malaysia and Singapore, and innovative Victorian companies who have successfully taken their business to these markets, as they share their expert local knowledge and experience.
- Felix Wong - President, Australia Malaysia Business Council (AMBC) Victoria
- Fiona Boyd - Founder & CEO, ParentPaperwork
- Timothy Carroll - State Director, Victoria and Tasmania and National Lead - Health, Science and Technologies, Austrade
Quick-fire sessions from a range of leading professional advisors will shine light on key issues that ambitious companies must think about when planning global international expansion – including marketing entry strategies, IP protection, tax, budgeting for expansion and sources of support and funding.
- Victoria Konya - Senior Associate, MDP Lawyers
- Philip Doyle, Senior Manager, Trade, Investment and Government Incentives, KPMG Australia
This exciting event concludes with a Q&A discussion between participants and panel members, and an opportunity to network over lunch.
- Victoria Konya - Senior Associate, MDP Law
- Chris Hume - Director, Champion Data
- Cameron Potter - Software Designer, Sales and Marketing, Brooklyn Dynamics
- Helen Rowell - Victoria's former Executive Director in the South East Asia Victorian Government Business Office
|Date:||Monday 3 April, 2017|
|Time: ||8:30am to 12:30pm|
|Venue:||Level 5, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne|
Entry into the event is free however participants are requested to register here.
For further information please email Stuart Bland - Stuart.Bland@ecodev.vic.gov.au