ACS members are invited to register for our on-line 2020 AGM and Member Information Session. Members are invited to submit questions for the information session.
Under Section 13 of the ACS Rules 2010, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Australian Computer Society Incorporated for 2020 will be held via videoconference on Monday 30 November 2020 at 1.00pm (AEDT).
Please note this event does not carry any CPD hours.
- Welcome and Opening
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 28th AGM held on 29 November 2019
- Receipt of the statement of accounts of Australian Computer Society Incorporated (the Association) and its subsidiaries (the ‘Group’) for the year ended 30 June 2020.
- Receipt of the report of Management Committee on the activities of the Society during the financial year ended 30 June 2020
Please log in to the MYACS Members Area to view the:
- Minutes of the 28th AGM (2019)
- Annual Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2020
- 2020 Annual Report
- Appointment of Proxy Form
- Management Committee Report
Who is eligible to vote:
All financial members, other than members of Overseas Group, Students, Honorary Fellows and Honorary Members (who were not members before classification as an Honorary Member) are entitled to attend and vote at general meetings of the Society. A member may not vote at any general meeting of the Society unless all monies payable by that member (and their proxy), to the Society, have been paid.
Eligible voting members will be sent a link to vote on the motions raised in the AGM on the day of the event.
Appointing a Proxy:
If you cannot attend, you are entitled to appoint an eligible person to vote on your behalf. Submit an Appointment of Proxy Form by:
ensuring it is received by ACS no later than 72 hours prior to the AGM commencement.
Registration for the AGM:
Please REGISTER your attendance at this event.
Please note: In order to ensure appropriate checks of eligibility to attend and vote at the AGM, registration will close 4 hours before commencement at 9.00am (AEDT) on Monday 30 November.
Two hours before the event commences all members registered for the event will be sent a link to access the online portal.
Member Information Session (Commences on close of AGM):
Items proposed for discussion and Q&A:
- Management Committee no-confidence vote
- Staff changes & culture
- Decision-making & expenditure controls
- Proposed constitutional reform
- ACS future directions
- Other issues raised