The ACS Victoria mentoring program is a structured program which allows ACS members to link with likeminded ICT professionals to share real-world experiences, achievements and career goals.
ACS Mentoring Program
The ACS Victoria Mentoring Program is designed to bring industry leaders, experts and pioneers who have already achieved their professional goals together with future leaders, industry advisers, and ICT professionals who have just started their careers or are looking for career transition.
By harnessing the Mentor/Mentee relationship, our Mentors can be rewarded by helping bright minds make it in the industry. Although the ‘ACS Mentoring Program’ only runs for 6 months, Mentors and Mentees are encouraged to continue their relationship into the future.
ACS Mentoring Program Objectives
The objectives of the ACS Mentoring program are to:
- Provide a structured approach to support the professional development of ACS members
- Develop skill sets that are transferable across a range of different industry sectors
- Expand the understanding of existing and new practices within ICT
- Advance strengths and talents
- Provide an opportunity for both mentors and mentees to share experiences within the industry
- Support, retain and progress expertise
- Empower less experienced ACS members in their ICT careers
- Advance coaching and leadership skills
To apply for the position as:
- Mentor — download and complete form A only + Resume
- Mentee — download and complete form B only + Resume
Please return the completed forms along with your resume to email@example.com prior to the application closing date.
Please contact the ACS Victorian Branch team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the next round opens.
Applicants will receive a notice of acceptance within 10 working days of the closing date. An information session will follow to introduce mentees and mentors to the program.
To learn more about the program or for further information, please contact email@example.com