Get in quick for the inside track on EXACTLY what employers do and do not want from you in a Recruitment process. You will gain practical tips to put straight into a workable action plan!
● Let's go all crystal ball on this, what do you see for yourself in your future?
● Look in the mirror now and compare it to your current reality? Are you happy? Do you want things to be different?
● You will get the Inside track on the reality of today's Job Market
● You will receive my Top 10 Winning Resume Tips
● Let's get real and talk about what scares you about the recruitment process
● I will explain the purpose of online and offline networking and how best to do it
About the Speaker: Nicola Nolan
is the Director in a thriving Reinvention Coaching practice, a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, member of the International Association for Health Coaches (IAHC) and the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI). Nicola has over 15 years experience in Corporate HR, Executive Search Consulting and Career and Health Coaching. She has partnered with Oil & Gas and Mining Industries to drive HR & Recruitment outcomes to deliver on core business and project objectives.
Her Coaching approach drives accountability for healthier behaviours and outcomes through motivational interviewing, positive reinforcement, education and empowerment. Nicola is known for her client focus and has a track record of building strong and credible stakeholder relationships from a foundation of trust and confidence.
When: Thursday 16th March, 2017 / 9am -1130am
Where: 207 Adelaide Terrace PERTH WA 6000
You can then join us at the ACS WA State Conference starting from 1230pm! Book your seat HERE