This article first appeared on the Philip Dalidakis, Victorian Minister for Small Business, Innovation & Trade website. You can view the full article by clicking here.
Last Friday, the PauseFest innovation festival took place at Melbourne’s iconic Federation Square. Victorian Minister for Small Business, Innovation & Trade, Philip Dalidakis, announced the creation of an Innovation Expert Panel, formed to strengthen Victoria's position as Australia's innovation and tech hub.
Comprising of leading innovators, company directors and CEO's, the panel reflects a great representation of woman, entrepreneurs, and leaders from both university and private sectors.
Dr Leonie Walsh, Lead Scientist for the Victorian Government, will chair the following panel:
- Brett Adam, VP Engineering and Managing Director, Zendesk
- Dr Joanna Batstone, Vice President and Lab Director IBM Research – Australia and CTO IBM Australia and New Zealand
- Marita Cheng, Founder, 2Mar Robotics
- Dr Kate Cornick, Managing Director, Rision
- Tessa Herd Court, CEO and Director, IntelligenceBank
- Mohinder Jaimangal, Director and Principal, Curve Tomorrow
- Jonathan Jeffries, Co-founder, Onestack
- Emily Lee, Managing Director, Mercer Capital, Non-Executive Director at TBG Diagnostic Limited and Managing Director, Lanka Graphite Limited
- Adam Nowiski, Director (APAC), Nitro, Inc.
- Dr Buzz Palmer, CEO, STC Australia
- Dr Melis Senova, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur, Huddle
- Kerri Lee Sinclair, CEO, QSR International
- Chris Thomas, Managing Partner, Differential
- Adrian Turner, CEO, Data61