Having trouble identifying, analysing, and controlling content across multiple repositories, and applying policies to data to ensure that it is managed optimally - for both functionality and cost for your organization - now and in the future?
Join us for the first IM Special Interest Group meeting of 2016 where Abdullah Noman and Simon Ayres, from Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) will demonstrate HPE ControlPoint, a unique file analysis tool that helps you to:
* Gain visibility and understanding of business risk associated with information stored in enterprise systems and dark data.
* Automate compliance, legal hold, and retention management based on policy and the conceptual understanding of information across various file formats.
* Perform legacy data clean-up and defensible disposal by identifying, categorizing, and applying policy to data across enterprise information repositories.
* Set policy to drive secure management of valuable business content and records either in place or in a secure records repository.
* Better manage content based on business value and lifespan for both compliance and performance improvements.
* Drive your future information governance strategy with better business insight.
When: Wednesday 24th February, 2016 (5:30pm - 7:30pm)
Venue to be confirmed, stay tuned for updates!
Secure your spot HERE