The Chief Data & Analytics Officer Forum (CDAO), will be held in Melbourne from Monday 5 to Wednesday 7 September 2016. The forum is where over 200 of the region’s leading data and analytics executives will gather to share their insights on how to develop the infrastructure, ecosystem, buy-in, and culture to enable the use of data as a strategic asset to drive business advantage.
As an ACS member you will:
- Receive 15% off the current price using the special ACS discount code MACS at the end of the registration
- Receive 12 CPD points for attending both days.
ACS President, Anthony Wong will join the Data Privacy Panel on 6 September and ACS CEO, Andrew Johnson is chairing and moderating the Talent Gap panel on 7 September.
At the CDAO Forum you will hear some of Australia’s best use-cases, ground-breaking innovations and research, as well as the chance to network with 200 like-minded individuals.
- Choose between three tracks: Chief Data Officer / Chief Analytics Officer / Advanced Innovation
- Book onto the Pre-Conference Focus Day, Data Governance+, addressing your big data quality and governance nuances
- Maximise your networking opportunities through our icebreaker, discussion groups, roundtables, cocktail reception and additional breaks
- Discover the latest and greatest technology advancements in the data and analytics space through attendance at the Advanced Innovation Track.
To view the speaker line up and program, click here.
Book your place today! For enquiries please contact - email@example.com