Will your work make a difference to Australia's digital future?
About the awards
The ACS is passionate about the ICT profession being recognised as a driver of productivity, innovation and business – able to deliver real, tangible outcomes. To honour the efforts of Australia’s ICT professionals, the ACS has introduced these national awards for the teams and individuals at the forefront of digital disruption.
Following the summit we will host a cocktail reception allowing our delegates, guests and leaders from business, government, education and research sectors to converge and share their learnings before we celebrate and honour Australia’s best team and individual technology disruptors at the ACS Digital Disruptors and Pearcey Foundation Awards gala dinner. The award finalists will be recognised and winners announced at this dinner.
Nominations are now open for the 2016 ACS Digital Disruptors Awards.
There are 12 categories for the 2016 ACS Digital Disruptors awards. They are:
- ICT Professional of the Year
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Male under 30)
- ICT Young Professional of the Year (Female under 30)
- ICT Researcher of the Year
- ICT Educator of the Year
- ICT Student of the Year
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Small teams under 20)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Medium teams 21-200)
- Skills Transformation of work teams (Large teams 200+)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Not for Profit)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Government)
- Service Transformation for the digital consumer (Corporate)
Nominations Open: 23 May 2016
Nominations Close: Midnight AEST 4 August 2016
Judging Period Concludes: 29 September 2016
Finalists Begin Being Announced: 3 November 2016
Award Presentation: 1 December 2016
For further information on the upcoming Digital Disruptors Awards, please click here.