ANZTB Test 2016 is a single day conference featuring guest speakers sharing their experience and thoughts on current software testing topics relevant to today's industry. With a focus on Cloud, Mobile, Security and Agility, this year's conference will be an event not to be missed. Register now and also take the opportunity to meet the ACS Victoria team who will be exhibiting at the event.
Highlights of the day include:
- understanding how to build and test massively scalable Cloud-based 'Internet of Things' applications;
- techniques for agile teams testing in the cloud;
- identifying what the future holds for performance testing of mobile devices in an agile world and within DevOps teams;
- understanding the future of security testing; and
- learning new ways to measure testing efficiencies with outcome based testing and delivery models.
The conference will also provide an additional track in which some of our key sponsors will present on topics and trends they have identified in the market, and how they can assist you and your company keep up with the demands of the fast paced software industry.
This all-inclusive one day conference will provide opportunities to talk one-on-one with the guest presenters, discuss your challenges and needs with companies specialised in providing software testing solutions, and network with peers during the regular breaks and post-conference evening reception.
The conference is suitable for all IT professionals who have an interest in software testing, and anyone looking to advance their skills and knowledge in these currently trending areas of technology.
| || |
|Date:||Friday 27 May, 2016|
|Time:||8:30am to 6:00pm|
|Venue:||Pullman Melbourne on the Park|
For further information and to register, please click here.