Migration Skills Assessment
Welcome to the ICT Skills Assessment web page.
Please read the following 3 documents to ensure you meet all the ACS requirements for a successful skills assessment:
For assessment updates, please view – News and Updates
Important Note: If you have a previous assessment with the ACS you MUST link your new application. Unlinked application will be extensively delayed. - How to Link a Previous Application
- All documents must be certified copies of originals and uploaded into the online application form as PDF files.
- All applications must be decision ready before submitting a skills assessment. Qualifications must have a completion letter that states the exact date all the academic requirements were met.
- Current application completion time is approx. 12 weeks.
- For the status of your application, please use the Online Application Status. Email and Phone requests for a status update are the same as the online application status.
- Only one application can be active at any one time.
- If you require to be assessed under a different ANZSCO code, please submit a “Review Application” after you have received your result letter and your current application has been finalized.
- Before submitting your application, ensure you have selected the correct ANZSCO code and have uploaded all the relevant and correct documentation - ANZSCO Code Descriptions