Your ACS Certification opens more opportunities for you. The ACS encourages you to maintain your certification and take advantage of what it holds for you.
The ACS encourages you to ensure your CPD record is up to date, and as an incentive, the ACS is giving you a chance to win a $50 JB Hi-Fi voucher, just in time for Christmas.
We are giving 10 vouchers away. To enter, just log your CPD hours and update your certification by the 21st of December and you can be one of the 10 winners.
You can log CPD by:
- Emailing your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Going to our online CPD maintenance system at www.acs.org.au/logcpd
- Or calling our Learning & Development Centre on (02) 9299 3666.
CPD can be achieved through five activities:
- Formal study – usually subjects leading to a qualification awarded from institutions such as the ACS, university, TAFE and other providers
- Learning activities – structured training, short courses.
- ICT Forums – ACS Branch Special Interest Groups, ICT industry conferences
- Self-directed learning – reading industry journals or blogs, reviewing online resources
- Servicing the ICT Profession – volunteering to ACS working groups and Branch Executive Committees, presenting conference papers, academic research
For full terms and conditions click here.