Alex Grayson’s presentation will address the issue of confidentiality in the work place and the impact of social media. She will cover the following topics:
- Social Media in the workplace
- The scale of social media
- The blurring of public and private
- Freedom of speech
- Regulating Social media- the role of workplace policy
- Social Media- Misconduct and Implications for Unfair Dismissal claims
- Airing workplace frustrations online
- Excessive social media use during work hours
Alex Grayson is a Senior Associate who manages the Employment and Industrial Relations Practice of Maurice Blackburn’s Sydney office. She has almost 20 years’ experience in industrial relations, including almost a decade as a labour lawyer.
Click HERE to find out more and to register.