The ACS NSW Branch is calling for expressions of interest for those interested in speaking at the ACS regular events. Speaking opportunities are available on a variety of topic matters and at regular intervals during the calendar year.
Benefits of speaking at ACS events:
- It will allow you to contribute your knowledge and skills to the ICT industry, helping guide the way forward for ICT professionals, and assist the industry by discussing solutions to overcoming ICT challenges.
- Speaking at ACS events will allow you to broaden your networks, gaining valuable personal connections with ACS members, sponsors, ICT professionals, and graduates.
- Allow your voice to be heard, and influence the audience on a topic matter you are passionate about.
- Generate positive publicity for yourself and your employer by showing your commitment and involvement in the local ICT industry.
We are looking for topics all across our Special Interest Groups:
And various topics to be presented at our regional Chapters at following locations:
Your expression of interest should include:
- A brief personal biography (one page) including a headshot photo and details of any experience you have in public presentations
- Presentation topic(s) and 100-200 word abstract(s)
- Special Interest Group or Chapter
- Suitable time of the year
Please send your expression of interest to the ACS NSW Branch Events Coordinator Amiee Stewart at email@example.com
For other events, and to register please go online at