The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre has a range of training sessions coming up in October, November and December. If you are interested in learning how to apply advanced computing to solve research problems, please register for the training sessions below:
Limited places are available for the 12-13 October sessions. The Introductory sessions will be repeated on the 9-10 November and 7-8 December. Developer sessions will repeat on 10-11 December. Descriptions of the courses are available on the Pawsey Portal - http://portal.pawsey.org.au/docs/Training/Courses
SCHEDULE: Introductory and intermediate supercomputing sessions:
- Introduction to Pawsey: 9:00 – 10:00am Mon 12 October
- Introduction to Linux: 10:30 – 12:00pm Mon 12 October
- Introductory Supercomputing: 1:00 – 4:00pm Mon 12 October
- Introduction to Supercomputing Technology: 10:00am – 12:00pm Tues 13 October
- Intermediate Supercomputing: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Tues 13 October
- Register at http://www.pawsey.org.au/event/october-introductory-supercomputing-training/
SCHEDULE: Developer supercomputing courses, aimed at experienced programmers:
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style. Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Staff from Pawsey will be facilitating so you can meet and chat with them.
- Pod B, 20 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington (next door to the ARRC building).
- Free parking available on-site.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.
- Lunch can be purchased at near by cafeterias.
The forward calendar of Pawsey training is available on the Training page: http://www.pawsey.org.au/training/
If you have any queries, please contact Dr Valerie Maxville at [email protected]
Pawsey Supercomputing Centre, ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Avenue
Technology Park, Kensington
Western Australia, 6151
Ph +61 8 6436 8830 | Fax +61 8 6436 8555
Web www.pawsey.org.au | Email [email protected]