The ACS WA Mentoring Program 2.0 is about to start and we do not want you to miss it!
The ACS Mentoring Program is designed to bring industry leaders, experts and pioneers together with future leaders, industry advisers, and ICT professionals who have just started their careers.
The program allows fresh ICT participants to link together with people who have already achieved their goals. By harnessing the Mentor/Mentee relationship, our Mentors can be rewarded by helping bright minds make it in the industry.
The objectives of the ACS WA Mentoring program include:
- To provide additional value to members.
- Offer continuous support, retain and progress future ICT leaders.
- Empower younger and less experienced ACS members in their ICT careers.
- Build confidence and enhance self-esteem of ACS members.
- Facilitate network building.
- Focus on the provision of learning opportunities.
- Help our members develop skill-sets that are transferable across a range of industry sectors.
- Provide an altruistic opportunity for senior members to pass on advice from their experience and knowledge.
If you wish to participate in this exciting program and have not yet registered, please do so by Thursday 27th August 2015 by clicking here.