Youth Frontiers is a state wide mentoring program that aims to see over 1200 students in Years 8 and 9 matched with volunteer mentors.
The mentor works with the student to complete a community project of the students design and choosing.
Some suggested project themes are: Youth Mental Health, Empowering Women, Centenary of Anzac, Sport, Environment, and Community Harmony or the student can come up with their own idea.
- Are you passionate about our community and want to see it grow and prosper?
- Do you want to build your personal and professional capacity?
- Become a volunteer Youth Frontiers Mentor!
- Only 1-2 hours a week/fortnight required for the next 3 months
- Free Mentor Training and Ongoing Support Provided
- Mentors urgently required in: Menai, Engadine, Maroubra
To find out more, please contact Suzi Field, Program Manager, 02 9521 0504 [email protected]
Supported by the NSW Government