GREAT NEWS - The Qld Government is offering their fantastic graduate program again in 2016. It promises to be bigger and better than ever. Here is some information (below) on the program FYI and if you want to let people know about it, that would be fantastic.
Apply now to our IT Graduate Program
Kick-start your career with the Queensland Government as part of the Queensland Government IT Graduate Program.
Our program has something for everyone—you don’t have to come from a technical background to work in IT. We have positions in marketing, finance, human resources, research and business analysis, to name a few.
Take a look at what our two-year program offers and join our talented recruits as part of the Queensland Government workforce.
We’ve been around since 2007 with 224 graduates having joined the Queensland Government since that time. There are opportunities for graduates in a range of positions and departments up for grabs.
As part of the program, you get to enjoy:
- a two-year full-time position with the Queensland Government
- ongoing professional development and training
- coaching and mentoring support
- exposure to a range of challenging and diverse projects that make a difference to our community
- a range of networking opportunities
- flexible working conditions that promote work/life balance.
We have up to 50 place available this year, if you’re interested please register on Queensland Government Graduate Portal. Registrations close 11 September.