"The term Agile is everywhere today."
Small and large organisations alike have embraced some form of Agility. Leading in an Agile environment requires leaders who are self-aware, facilitative, and adaptive, build self-organised teams and utilise a collaboration rather than command-and-control leadership style.
Agile leaders can be project managers, product owners, product managers, Agile team coaches, Lean champions, Scrummaster or leaders of any Agile teams.
This one day Agile Leadership program will enable:
• greater self-awareness
• an understanding and application of brain based leadership
• the use of a coaching leadership style
• improved communications skills
• facilitation of team outcomes and problem solving
• the ability to influence in a non-hierarchal structure
• the development of trust and integrity
to achieve organisational outcomes.