For our second ACS Queensland SME SIG event for 2015, John Hughes, Co-Convenor of the ACS Queensland SME SIG and Manager of Developing Computer Solutions will present on “Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for SMEs”.
The session will provide participants with a range of information that they can use and adopt in their own businesses, as well as that of their clients and will :
- Discuss how “Lessons Learned” from large enterprises are qualified, consolidated and transformed into affordable, practical and equitable Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery foundations
- Explain how critical Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery issues, maintaining technology resilience and reducing workflow failures are accomplished by SMEs.
- Show SMEs delivering cost effective and resilient real world ICT solutions for themselves and their clients.
- Align Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategies to suit the Cloud.
- Reassign existing equipment & systems to enhance a SMEs Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution.
- Implement a “Trilogy of Terror” data resilience strategy.
For more information and to register