- Do you want to improve your communication and leadership skills?
- Do you want to feel more confident speaking in front of an audience?
- Would you like to command attention and interest in a wide variety of business and social situations?
Would you benefit from being a more persuasive and effective speaker?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the ACS Toastmasters Club is for you.
ACS Toastmasters Club offers:
- Opportunities to give both prepared and impromptu speeches
- Receive and learn how to give constructive evaluations
- Opportunities to learn and to perform different leadership roles: meeting chair, mentoring, event organiser, club executive roles and beyond
- Camaraderie with your fellow members.
ACS Toastmasters Club has been serving members for over five years. Our achievements include:
- Select Distinguished Club for 2013-2014
- President’s Distinguished Club for four years running from 2009-2010 to 2012-2013
- Distinguished Club 2008-2009
The Toastmasters program is suitable for everyone with an interest in improving their communication and leadership skills regardless of current skill levels. Join this program (fees apply) and start your personal development. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests are welcome to attend. Meeting information is available on our News and Events page at www.acstm.org.au.
President: John Hook - 0409 774 986
Vice President Education (VPE): Azadeh Hassanzadeh – 0433 544 882
Vice President Membership (VPM): Dirk Schneider
Secretary: Nitin Kharwadkar - 0404 062 694
Treasurer: Navin Uttam – 0451 823 021
Sergeant at Arms (SAA): Michael Romano – 0419 512 821
Vice President of Public Relations (VPPR): Terri Dittman - 0408 654 204
Click HERE to register for the next Toastmasters event.