This workshop will explore approaches to supporting resilience through both a neuroscience and positive psychology approach. Positive Psychology is the scientific study of optimum human functioning. Its principles are being utilised by individuals and organisations alike.
The ability to self-manage and maintain a high level of resilience is imperative to our professional success, health and well-being. Research has shown that resilience is “the single most important factor in determining whether a person is successful, satisfied and happy” (Shatt, 2008, The Resilience Factor).
This course will provide you with the ability to identify characteristics of resilient people, as well as practical tools and techniques you can implement to help you take control, increase your resilience and minimise stress
At a high level, the course will cover the following:
- Resilience – what is it and its importance
- The Science behind Stress – why it matters
- Emotions – managing the negative and cultivating the positive
- What does Positive Psychology Offer – The Evidence, The Benefits
- Strategies to build resilience
- Building a Resilience Development Plan
*This complimentary workshop is open to CT and or CP Members of the Professional Partner Program
Places are limited to one person per organisation.
Click HERE to find out more and to register!