As a Certified member, you need to be updating your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours regularly to maintain your Certification status and keep track of your activities.
A good CPD record is essential in keeping on top of the latest trends and developments in the industry as well as improving your skill set to deal with tomorrow’s challenges.
ACS encourages you to update your CPD regularly, and now you have a chance to win a $50 JB Hi-Fi voucher in time for Christmas.
We are giving away 3 per week till December 17 2014!
To enter, just log your CPD hours and update your certification.
You can log CPD by:
Winners will be contacted by phone, and winning entries will be published on our website. Read the promotion terms and conditions here.
CPD can be achieved through five activities:
1) Formal study – usually subjects leading to a qualification awarded from institutions such as the ACS, university, TAFE and other providers
2) Learning activities – structured training, short courses
3) ICT Forums – ACS Branch Special Interest Groups, ICT industry conferences
4) Self-directed learning – reading industry journals or blogs, reviewing online resources
5) Servicing the ICT Profession – volunteering to ACS working groups and Branch Executive Committees, presenting conference papers, academic research