ACS Tasmania Branch Committee Elections
Nominations are open for all positions on the ACS Tasmanian Branch Committee, commencing 1 January 2015.
All financial members of the Branch are eligible for nomination, which must be received by 1 December 2014 using the nomination form.
More information on the positions available and administration arrangements are available on the call for nominations circular.
Office bearers - position open for nomination
- Branch Chairperson (two-year term)
- Branch Vice Chairperson / Technical (one-year term)
- Branch Vice Chairperson / Membership (one-year term)
- Branch Vice Chairperson / Government (one-year term)
- Branch Vice Chairperson / Communications (one-year term)
- Branch Honorary Treasurer (one-year term)
8 positions open (one-year term)
For more information
Contact Ray Leonard