ACS would like to inform you that the date of the Future Leaders Institute (FLI) has been changed due to the high interest for the program in February of the new year.
The program will be held on Monday 23 to Friday 27 February 2015 at the Peppers Salt Resort in Kingscliff, NSW.
Details of the program topics and speaker profiles are outlined in the program agenda and brochure below:
Future Leaders Institute Program
Future Leaders Institute Brochure
The ACS Future Leaders Institute is an immersive four-day residential program designed to develop the leadership skills of senior management, new and aspiring CIO’s. The emphasis is on sharing ideas and experiences in collaborative workshops and networking.
- Dr Stefan Hajkowicz, Leader CSIRO Futures, will present a keynote on how government, organisation and individuals make choices and plan for uncertain futures enabled by technology.
- Terry Davis, former Group Managing Director of Coca-Cola Amatil, will provide insight on how a focus on technology, commitment and investment delivers substantial company performance.
- Ken Matthews, Managing Director of CIO Advisory, will present local and international experiences in working with IT teams to create better business alignment, developing IT strategies for business outcomes including establishing and supporting IT governance.
- Michael Kelly, Director of Kelly Speech Communication, highly regarded by industry and FLI alumni will cover how to develop winning business pitches, inspire stakeholders to take action through listening, speaking and personal presentation skills.
- Dr Nick Tate, FLI Program Director and Director of Australian Government Data Storage Infrastructure Project and University of Queensland, will discuss the power of effective organisational decision making through strong leadership and management. Case studies will include his experiences in both Defence and Banking / Investment services.
These speakers showcase how leaders in diverse industries use effective leadership to enable the power of technology to innovate and advance business for IT. In addition, you will join a select group of future leaders, all on the path to senior management and CIO level.
Do not miss a place in this program as spaces are limited. Click here to register.