Do you understand the basics of project management and yet are still struggling with your delivery? Can you plan effectively but have trouble managing and motivating a team?
This two-day course provides you with advanced techniques for planning, managing, negotiating and ultimately becoming the best Project Manager that you can be.
It is suitable for those people managing medium to large projects that have a sizeable change component or require multi department or agency engagement.
- To develop techniques that will help you succeed in your negotiations
- To be able to run effective workshops
- To be able to identify all stakeholders and put in place actions to manage them effectively
- To understand the terminology around financial management and to be able to manage budgets effectively
- To be able to lead, direct and manage throughout your project
- To understand the components of successful change management
Knowledge of the basics of project management and some exposure to project work. An open mind, a willingness to share and learn and a sense of humour!
|Date:||Wednesday 12th to Thursday 13th November, 2014|
|Time:||8:30am for a 9:00am start|
|Venue:||ACS Pearcey Room, Southbank|
|Cost:||ACS Members - $799.00|
Non Members - $899.00
For more information and to register, click here.
Facilitated by: Colin Ellis
Colin Ellis is originally from Liverpool in the UK and has almost 20 years of project, programme and programme office management experience. He has had many successes across multiple sectors in the UK, NZ and Australia and a few failures too, which he’ll be happy to share!
He’s passionate about ensuring that the profession of project management isn’t made more complicated by methods and management layers and that we don’t lose sight of the fact that its people that deliver projects, not processes and textbooks.
You can connect with or find out more about Colin here: