YITCON 14, the Youth Festival of ICT, will be held on 9 and 10 October 2014 at The Forum in Melbourne, VIC. This national event brings together more than 1,000 secondary students, university students and young professionals interested in ICT careers.
Careers in ICT are dynamic and wide-ranging.
Are you ready for the digital future? YITCON will help you make informed decisions. You will learn about leading edge technological change from world-class presenters and industry experts including:
It will be hosted by Bajo & Hex from ABC's Good Game, and you will learn from world-class presenters and industry experts including:
- Adam Spencer, renowned media host and technology commentator
- Clive Whincup, CIO of Woolworth's
- John Burgin, Regional VP of Cognizant
- Sheng Yeo, CEO of Orion VM
- Josh Guest: b2cloud and Smart Company's Top 10 Australian Entrepreneur to Watch
- Jodie Fox: Shoes of Prey Co-founder and Smart Company's Hot 30 Under 30
- Michael Woods: Media Saints Co-founder and Australia's 30 Under 30
- Gabe Zichermann: Founder of Gamification.co and EQ Magazine
- and many more!
The conference motto is "Change Minds, Change Futures, Change Worlds".
Change Minds combines the concept of human brain interfaces with the actions and outcomes of change.
Change Futures and Change Worlds represent empowerment. Click HERE
to register and to find out more.