16 – 17 October 2014, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Change, Acceleration, Convergence
iqnite 2014 Australia will be focusing on what is driving change in the software quality industry, and the implications for both individual software quality practitioners and organisations wanting to manage their ICT risk in a rapidly evolving market.
Unique to this year’s conference will include a series of industry-specific deep dive sessions designed to bring together leading software quality practitioners in vertical segments including; Banking, Finance, Superannuation and Insurance, Telecommunications and Utilities, and Government and Public Sector.
Within the track sessions, we’ll also be focusing specifically on key technology trends including Cloud Computing, Mobility, and Big Data, as well as Agile Testing, Continuous Quality, Test Management and Governance, and the evolving role of the tester. Australia and New Zealand's number one testing conference is again set to make waves in the industry this year.
The conference will feature international and local keynote presenters, including Caroline Carder, 2013 Australian Software Testing Individual Contribution award winner, and Mark Toomey, IT Governance specialist and 2012 ICT Professional of the Year.
- Benefits of attending iqnite 2014 Australia
- Getting involved with on-trend industry topics
- Networking with other leading software testing professionals
- Conference registration included - feel free to attend other conference sessions and browse the exhibition
- Get the chance to share your knowledge and vision through a workshop or session