Australia 3.0 2014 Plenary Sessions
Friday 29 August Melbourne
In 2014, the Australia 3.0 Forum will focus on – Government Services, Health, Infrastructure and Mining. It is about creating an innovative environment to assist these key sectors adapt to an ever-changing marketplace.
To set the scene two plenary sessions will anchor the discussion and provide an opportunity for Q&A about two important themes. So if you can only spend one day at Australia 3.0 then this is for you.
Opening Plenary Theme: Technology transforming competitiveness 9.00-10.00am
- Hon Bruce Billson - MHR and Federal Minister for Small Business
- Dr Jim Minifie - Program Director, Productivity Growth, Grattan Institute
- Andrew Walduck - CIO, Australia Post
- Sandy Plunkett - Moderator, Innovation and Technology Consultant
Technology can play a critical role in transforming industries to adapt to the future needs of both customers and suppliers. How can technology drive Australia’s competitiveness in a globally connected world? How can we best collaborate to leverage the opportunity? What role do we each play in influencing the eco-system for industry, government and research? Hear leading representatives share their views on this important topic.
Wrap Up Plenary Theme: Adopting digital solutions 2.00-3.30pm
- The Hon Paul Fletcher MP – Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Communications
- Wayne Fitzsimmons - Australia 3.0 Convener, Pearcey Foundation
- Dr Ian Oppermann - Government Services, SIRCA
- Collin Farrelly - Mining, Director, Indago Partners
- Dr Denis Tebbutt - Health, Board Member, HISA
- Dr Dean Economou - Infrastructure, Technology Strategist NICTA
- Dr Peter Cebon - Moderator, Innovation Management Expert
Options to attend the Australia 3.0 Plenaries Friday 29 August 8.30am – 4pm at the Melbourne Convention Centre
Friday Pass: A3.0 Plenaries + iAwards VIP Lunch + NICTA Tech Showcase $165
Friday Package: A3.0 Plenaries + iAwards VIP Lunch + NICTA Tech Showcase + iAwards gala Dinner $390
Secure your place at Australia 3.0 - Click here to book
Celebrate 20 years of innovation, attend the Gala Dinner, Friday 29 August - Click here to book