The Australian WorldHostingDay on 21st August 2014 will be sharing lots of laughs at Sydney's Luna Park - 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point, Sydney NSW 2061.
It’s the world's largest series of events for the hosting and cloud service market. The first event of this series took place in Germany more than 10 years ago. The huge success of the conference’s concept and reception throughout the industry helped to establish a series of events in all parts of the world.
The WHD concept gathers leading experts and knowledge from the hosting and cloud industry in order to provide a professional atmosphere for high-value networking, conducting business and learning about the latest solutions and services. Each event consists of three pillars: a conference with keynotes and sessions, a trade fair with exhibition, and entertaining social events to promote networking. WHD is the perfect combination of information, business opportunity and networking.
- Strong focus on hosting and cloud industry
- High level of international experts, decisions makers and leading companies
- The perfect source for the latest information, new solutions and best practices
- Diverse elements of conference sessions, exhibition and personal interactions
- Spectacular social events that encourage networking in a laid back atmosphere
For complimentary tickets simply register here and use the Promo Code MASYXED
More information about the event can be found at www.worldhostingdays.com/eng/whd-australia.php