YITCON, the Youth Festival of IT, will be held on 9 and 10 October 2014 at The Forum in Melbourne, VIC. This national event brings together more than 1,000 secondary students, university students and young professionals interested in ICT careers. World-class speakers and industry experts will present on leading edge technological change and how to prosper in the digital future.
The conference motto is “Change Minds, Change Futures, Change Worlds."
- Change Minds combines the concept of human brain interfaces with the actions and outcomes of change.
- Change Futures and Change Worlds represent empowerment.
You’ll interact with leading edge technology like NAO, a 58-cm humanoid robot, and you’ll build a network with your peers from around Australia.
Careers in ICT are dynamic and wide-ranging. Are you ready for the digital future? YITCON will help you make informed decisions. You will learn about leading edge technological change from world-class presenters and industry experts including:
- Josh Guest: b2cloud and Smart Company’s Top 10 Australian Entrepreneur to Watch
- Jodie Fox: Shoes of Prey Co-founder and Smart Company’s Hot 30 Under 30
- Michael Woods: Media Saints Co-founder and Australia’s 30 Under 30
- Gabe Zichermann: Founder of Gamification.co and EQ Magazine
- Hosted by Hex & Bajo from ABC’s Good Game!
To find out about our other confirmed speakers that may pique your interest, please click here. And don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled as we continue to announce additional guests in the lead-up to October.
Registrations are now open! For further information and to view the early bird prices, please click here.
Connect with us:
YITCON on Facebook
YITCON on Twitter