(Strategy and Architecture SFIA 5) Course Content
This course will provide you with an understanding of the scope of consultancy and the attributes and skills needed for consultancy. It will also provide you with an understanding of the consultancy process and the requirements to operate as an internal or external consultant.Learning outcomes
• The scope of consultancy and the attributes and skills needed.
• The development of important interpersonal skills.
• The definition and explanation of the steps in the consultancy process.
• The customer service techniques as they apply to consultancy.
• The importance of a business focus when undertaking IT consultancy.
• The differences between an internal and external consultant.
For more information, contact Professional Development on 02 9299 3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org or register now.
|Date:||Tuesday 8 to Wednesday 9 July 2014|
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Cost:||ACS Members - $1250.00|
Non Members - $1650.00