ACS Members receive a 15% discount; simply quote ACS in the field WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS EVENT?
7 – 9 July, 2014, Sydney CBD venue (to be confirmed)
Learn more and enroll here.
Over the last 10 years, Data Vault has gained significant momentum as one of the best ways to design a Data Warehouse.
The Data Vault approach results in systems that can:
- be built quickly;
- deal better with changes in business requirements; and
- be more easily maintained.
This certification course provides everything you need to know to design a Data Vault model.
Co-hosted by Analytics8 and MIP, this certification course will be presented by Hans Hultgren from Genesee Academy.
- Data Vault constructs of Hub, Link and Satellite
- Impact of Data Vault – the benefits of applying this model
- Sales Receipt example modeling with Data Vault
- Deep dive into Hub design
- Group Case: Secaucus Soccer
- Deep dive into Link design
- Group Case: Mt. Evans Harley
- Advanced constructs
- Assign integration case
- Group Case: integration case
- Working with Data Vault
- Loading paradigms
- Applying to the EDW
- Data Vault in practice
- Exam review and discussions
- CDVDM (Certified Data Vault Data Modeller) examination