Hear from Leading Industry Expert, Dr Bhuvan Unhelkar – consultant, lecturer and author present two and three day short courses on Business Analysis and Agile Composite over the next six weeks in Perth and Darwin.
This courses provides business analysis skills and techniques critical for any type of project or approach. Learning outcomes:
· How to undertake methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
· Approach to creating viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction of information and communication systems.
· Importance of stakeholder relationship management and coordinating between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.
· Creating requirements definition and management: the definition and management of the business goals and scope of change initiatives.
· Creating specification of business requirements to a level that
A comprehensive course excellent for individuals and organisations looking to grow the business analyst role in their companies and for individuals seeking a solid foundational skill set. Learning outcomes include:
· Agile manifesto and methods.
· Current Agile approaches (Scrum, XP).
· Agile practices (user stories, daily stand-ups,
· Risks with singular approach and Need for
· Combining iterative and incremental process
· Planning with Agile.
· Applying Agile composite in practice.
· Relating user stories and use case diagrams to Agile.
· CAMS in project types: Outsourced, Package Implementation and Contract-Driven.
· CAMS deliverables.
· Verification and validation in Agile approach.
· Non-functional and User Experience Requirements in CAMS.
· Metrics and measurements in CAMS.
· Case study and practical.