Phil Ingerson is presenting Business & Consulting Skills over two days in both Sydney and Melbourne during May.
The adoption of a consultative approach is an important skill required for most Information Technology professionals who today are more and more are being asked to provide guidance and advice to their customers.
This course will provide you with an understanding of the scope of consultancy and the attributes and skills needed for consultancy. It will also provide you with an understanding of the consultancy process and the requirements to operate as an internal or external consultant.
· Understand the scope of consultancy and the attributes and skills needed for consultancy.
· Understand and development of important interpersonal skills required for consultancy.
· Definition and explanation of the steps in the consultancy process.
· Customer service techniques as they apply to consultancy.
· Understand the importance of a business focus when undertaking IT consultancy.
· Explanation of the differences between an internal and external consultant.
· Melbourne 20 & 21 May
· Sydney 27 & 28 May
Click on your preferred location to register now.