Are you highly competitive? Do you enjoy being #1 in your market? Then achieve national recognition, nominate for the iAwards!
The iAwards honour the achievements of you, your organisation and your clients. They provide unparalleled marketing opportunities and business credibility in a competitive marketplace.
Entries close 28 April. Go to www.iawards.com.au.
The iAwards publicly honour the achievements of individuals and organisations. They provide business credibility in a competitive marketplace. They increase future employment opportunities for students and add to the credibility of ICT research at universities.
Check out the recent iAwards feature on SKYNews, where Russell Yardley talks about the industry's future.
Over the past 20 years, the iAwards has become the premier technology awards platform in Australia. It recognises the achievements and innovation made in ICT across all facets of our economy.
As the only truly international ICT awards program in Australia, winners of the iAwards 2014 will have the opportunity to compete against businesses from across the Asia Pacific region at the 2014 Asia Pacific ICT Awards (APICTA).
To enter your organisation or an individual creator of an innovative ICT project, product or service, visit the iAwards website.
Alternatively, if you know an outstanding ICT innovator, you can nominate them for an individual achievement iAward.
Or forward it on to someone you know who deserves acknowledgement.
Nomination domains and categories
The iAwards celebrates excellence across multiple domains. Click through for more details:
Get started today
- Development: New Product, Tools, Research & Development.
- Industry: Financial, Industrial and Resources Categories.
- Professional: CIO of the Year, ICT Professional of the Year, ICT Woman of the Year and ICT Educator of the Year.
- Service: Consumer, Education, Government and Health Categories.
- Society: Community, Regional and Sustainability Categories
- Students: Secondary Student, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Categories
- Pioneer: Pearcey Medal, Benson Entrepreneur Award, Start-Up iAward, Victorian Government Inspiration iAward and Hills Young Innovator of the Year
To submit a nomination, follow these three easy steps:
1. Visit the website www.iawards.com.au
2. Review the Eligibility to Nominate webpage
3. Register and upload your nomination
Join the conversation
One of the great things about the iAwards is that they get people talking about ICT innovation! Take advantage of the hype by joining the conversation on Twitter, liking us on Facebook, or staying in touch with LinkedIn.
The iAwards recognises the achievements of Australian innovators driving productivity through innovation in technology.
Make 2014 your year!